Work is so annoying. It keeps getting in the way of what I really want to do, which is…
- Write a review of “Seven Days that Divide the World” by Lennox and post on Goodreads and Amazon.
- Blog and expand on what I have learned in this book, which is phenomenal.
- I also ordered another book by Lennox called “God’s Undertaker: Has Science Buried God?” which should arrive in about a week.
- Blog about some ideas I had on evolution and a paper Joe Thornton published on expressing modern and ancient proteins in living cells, and his findings on organisms inability to evolve backwards.
- I read this article today and immediately put the book “Where the Conflict Really Lies” by Plantinga in my Amazon shopping cart, awaiting some funds to put toward it.
- There are a whole lot of audio presentations here… lots and lots to listen to…including a discussion by Plantinga discussing his book.
- Oh, and blog on some thoughts I had on Melchizedek and other cultures….